Let Schofield King Lawyers ‘Ease the burden’ with a $100 Coles voucher for your groceries and/or fuel
If you instruct us to act on your workers compensation claim, and we accept instructions to act on your behalf to either make a claim, or challenge an insurer’s decision, then you will receive a $100.00 voucher to Coles for your groceries or fuel. At Schofield King, we know that denied workers compensation claims can cause considerable pressure which often includes financial stress. It’s our way of easing your burden. To see if you’re eligible for our ease the burden package fill in the enquiry form below and mention “ease the burden” or call up and mention it to our team.
Ease the burden enquiry form
Terms and conditions of ‘Ease the Burden’ Promotion:
- There is a limit of 100 ‘Ease the burden’ vouchers to be provided. That is, the ease the burden voucher is only available to the first 100 claimants and to the extent that it may be made available after a total of 100 vouchers have been given our will be at the absolute unfettered discretion of SK Legal Services Pty Ltd (hereinafter SK Legal). The ‘ease the burden’ offer will only be made available until 1 October 2019 and no further ease the burden vouchers will be given out after this date unless SK Legal decides, in their absolute discretion, to extend the period of the ‘ease the burden’ promotion.
- There is a Limit of 1 ‘ease the burden’ voucher per person.
- The ease the burden package is only available to persons who either:
- a) In the view of SK Legal, have a workers compensation claim where a dispute exists that can be, in the view of SK Legal, subject to a WIRO grant of funding. In that case, the claimant must instruct SK Legal Services to pursue the workers compensation claim and the provision of the ‘ease the burden’ voucher is at the discretion of Schofield King Lawyers;
- b) Have a compensation claim with another Law firm and Schofield King lawyers agree to act in relation to that claim. In this circumstance, the claimant must sign an authority to transfer and a cost retainer in order to be eligible for the ‘ease the burden’ voucher. The voucher will be provided at the discretion of SK Legal.
- SK Legal have complete discretion to provide or refuse to provide someone with an ‘ease the burden’ voucher.
- Persons who want to be eligible to claim the ‘ease the burden’ package must, in their initial telephone enquiry, say the words “ease the burden” or write the words “ease the burden” if they make contact via an online enquiry.